Paradise Valley Family Dental offer a full range of family, cosmetic, reconstructive, orthodontic/invisible braces and implant surgical procedures in our family friendly state-of-the-art facility.
Our doctors are licensed general dentists and good standing members of the American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
All of our procedures are administered with state of the art equipment and maintained at the highest standards.
A dental veneer is a special prostheses applied directly onto teeth to improve their appearance.
- Prepare the tooth: Take off a layer of enamel the same depth of the veneer.
- Application of veneer: After testing the veneer on a prosthesis it is put on your teeth.
Professional Teeth Whitening
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-office teeth whitening involves precise applications of prescription strength whitening gel.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Our Happy Patients
The patients of Paradise Valley Family Dental are very special. We appreciate everyone who visits our office. Our goal is to provide an experience that is comfortable and brings a smile to each patient’s face. We genuinely appreciate your comments and the referral of your family and friends.
I received an excellent cleaning on my first visit and everyone from the office staff to the dentist was courteous and professional.
Staff was friendly and helped a person with dental-phobia get over his fear Dr. Elrod was reassuring and explained what needed to be done in terms easy to understand. I already referred my brother to her.
Very personable, friendly and professional care.
The team is very professional. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for dental services in this area.